Wednesday, June 29, 2011

vicki gunvalson boyfriend

images In This Photo: Vicki Gunvalson vicki gunvalson boyfriend. An old oyfriend
  • An old oyfriend

  • liberty
    03-08 02:44 PM
    I had applied for the extension of my parents in laws' stay online (I -539 form thro� USCIS E-FILE). Throughout the entire process of the application, I was not asked to turn in any documents. After submitting the form, I had called the USCIS to find out the list of documents that I needed to send. I was told then that during the processing of the application, if the USCIS needed any supporting documents, they will ask for it. I did not get any notification regarding the same in the last two months since the application was filed. However, I got a letter denying the extension. The reason stated was that I had not provided any supporting documents (that their stay was temporary, that they have enough funds, that they have reason to return back to India etc.). Is there any step that I could take to reverse this decision? I have all the supporting docs ready, and can send it to them immediately. I didn't send them earlier because I was specifically asked to wait for further instructions regarding the same. Can they change their decision if I provided all the documents? Any kind of help from anyone who has gone thru a similar situation or has had any such experience would be highly appreciated.

    wallpaper An old oyfriend vicki gunvalson boyfriend. Vicki Gunvalson,
  • Vicki Gunvalson,

  • franklin
    07-17 06:16 PM
    Is there any risk in rescheduling a fingerprinting appt? I am travelling when the appointment is currently scheduled for:(. Does that impact the overall processing times of 485/EAD/AP?

    I don't know how it affects the overall processing times, but there is no problem rescheduling the appointment. Just follow the instructions on your notice.

    1 disclaimer - you MUST reschedule it before your original appointment date. Failure to attend your appointment without 1st rescheduling is considered an abandonment of your AOS etc.

    vicki gunvalson boyfriend. Vicki Gunvalson Shops For New
  • Vicki Gunvalson Shops For New

  • mna123
    12-17 07:32 PM
    My I140 is approved and my I485/EAD/AP was applied last month and nothing is approved yet.

    The company finances are not looking good , if I lose the job then what would happen to my GC application. I am hoping to get EAD before company pulls the wire on me though.

    What would be my best options. Please reply ASAP


    2011 Vicki Gunvalson, vicki gunvalson boyfriend. Vicki Gunvalson, of Bravo#39;s
  • Vicki Gunvalson, of Bravo#39;s

  • immigrationmatters30
    07-26 10:02 AM


    vicki gunvalson boyfriend. RHOOC VICKI GUNVALSON#39;S NEW

  • snowcatcher
    06-10 07:22 PM
    Can anybody please let me know what are the documents needed to file for 485. If I do not have any immunization record, how can I show that immunization record?
    Somebody with experience please post. It has been answered earlier elsewhere, but I could not find it through search.
    Thank you

    vicki gunvalson boyfriend. Vicki Gunvalson Defends Boyfriend Brooks Ayers, Has Been Involved With Him
  • Vicki Gunvalson Defends Boyfriend Brooks Ayers, Has Been Involved With Him

  • billvor
    05-05 11:17 AM
    I am F1 visa holder. I applied for DV 2011 and got mail that I was selected for further processing.

    As I understand now I can apply for Adjustment of Status since I am already in US.
    I contacted couple lawyers and got controversy advices about when I can apply for AOS.
    One says I need apply as soon as possible, other says I cannot apply till October 2010.
    Any advices about this?



    vicki gunvalson boyfriend. Vicki Gunvalson Gallery
  • Vicki Gunvalson Gallery

  • number30
    07-20 07:38 PM
    My spouse and I have been notified through I-797C notice of action letter of the interview for (form-1-485, application to register for permanent residency). They require us to bring along a checklist of items for the interview including form I-864 that needs to be attached with Tax returns and W2 or certified IRS printouts.

    Both of us have been in US for 15 years holding F1 and later H1B visas. The problem is that one of us (who is the dependent) has worked in several organizations without authorization. We would like to know what cause of action to take to mitigate the problem as well as the worst-case scenario in terms of our ability to obtain residency. Any advice, particularly those who know of someone who has faced a similar situation will be appreciated.

    how many Days person in question worked unauthorized? When was it? Did you travel outside US after that?
    Why are they asking for I-864? It is used usually in family based cases.

    2010 Vicki Gunvalson Shops For New vicki gunvalson boyfriend. In This Photo: Vicki Gunvalson
  • In This Photo: Vicki Gunvalson

  • new_horizon
    01-02 03:01 PM
    AFAIK those who filed after July 30, 2007 filed with the new fee, and do not have to pay the fee for the EAD. However you can't e-file, but have to send in your paper application form.


    vicki gunvalson boyfriend. ( Vicki Gunvalson Pictures
  • ( Vicki Gunvalson Pictures

  • jliechty
    February 2nd, 2007, 10:54 AM
    I don't know about any of those lenses from personal experience, but for what it's worth, Bj�rn R�rslett rates the f/4 version at 2.5 out of 5 (on a D1x, which is similar in resolution to the D70), and doesn't have much praise for its image quality. I'd guess that the f/4-5.6 versions, being newer designs, should be better.

    Is there any change in PERM process after 03/31/2008? [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Is there any change in PERM process after 03/31/2008?

    hair Vicki Gunvalson, of Bravo#39;s vicki gunvalson boyfriend. Vicki Gunvalson#39;s house,
  • Vicki Gunvalson#39;s house,

  • vsrinir
    03-12 04:47 PM
    Jump-start U.S. growth through immigration


    vicki gunvalson boyfriend. Vicki Gunvalson, of The Real
  • Vicki Gunvalson, of The Real

  • gcdeal
    06-29 12:29 PM
    It is ok to have more than 2 in U.S. Again, it all depends on an individual.

    hot RHOOC VICKI GUNVALSON#39;S NEW vicki gunvalson boyfriend. Vicki Gunvalson
  • Vicki Gunvalson

  • ca_immigrant
    07-29 02:01 PM
    It's very painful to deal with these guys at times.

    I also tried asking a finance broker about this and never heard back...

    Have you tried apporaching another bank or some broker ?

    (I was intrested to know if the can do a intrest only loan for 125% of current value...I would think no.....but perhaps no one has all the details ironed out yet)


    house images Vicki Gunvalson finds vicki gunvalson boyfriend. Vicki Gunvalson Shops For New
  • Vicki Gunvalson Shops For New

  • transpass
    08-07 01:48 AM
    I don't know anyone in Chicago. But I think it does not matter. You can hire an attorney from other city/state as long as he/she is competent. We live close to chicago, but our immigration attorney is in Michigan.

    We had a great experience with this attorney. She is thorough, clear, always accessible and prompt. And she does not charge a fortune either like others. She does not even charge extra for phone calls, emails, etc.

    The office is Law Offices of Ingrid Brey P.C. in Grosse Point Park, MI. Just google it and call the office. Have them email their services/charges, etc.

    tattoo Vicki Gunvalson Defends Boyfriend Brooks Ayers, Has Been Involved With Him vicki gunvalson boyfriend. Vicki Gunvalson | Reality
  • Vicki Gunvalson | Reality

  • anurakt
    12-07 12:13 PM
    Guys Please see the home page...IV NEEDS YOU FOR SOME HELP !!


    pictures Vicki Gunvalson Gallery vicki gunvalson boyfriend. Vicki Gunvalson Divorce
  • Vicki Gunvalson Divorce

  • obelix
    05-09 07:45 PM
    I'm seeking second opinion for my situation.

    My H1b visa has been extended for another 3yrs and my current stamped visa expires sept 2010. I work for a typical consulting company with a client at end and a vendor in the middle. I've a clean record and have been paid always for last 3yrs, without a single month gap.

    I'm visiting India in June for marriage so I wanted to go for the stamping as well. I've a situation where I'm looking for a second opinion.

    What would you do if you were in my situation:

    1. Go for visa stamping alone immediately after landing in India before marriage. Marriage is about 8-9 days after I land there. And, my spouse can go for H4 visa alone after marriage once marriage certificate is ready.

    2. Go for visa stamping after marriage with spouse as well. But I'll have only 7-8 business days based on the latest dates available after marriage.

    3. Don't go for stamping as I can return with a valid visa and I-797. My spouse can go alone after.

    I'm tending towards #2 just because if I do get stuck for some reason, I doubt they will process my application within 2-3 weeks without needing to alter the travel plan when I go with #1. So, either #1 or #2, if I've a situation in stamping then I doubt anything will get settled just in 2-3 weeks.

    I want to go with my wife just because I'll have one less work to get done and we can plan her transition from existing job.

    What will you do given same situation? Any risk that you see?

    I appreciate the thought. Please feel free to ask more information if appropriate for clarification of the situation.

    dresses Vicki Gunvalson vicki gunvalson boyfriend. Vicki Gunvalson is opening
  • Vicki Gunvalson is opening

  • gc_check
    11-19 12:39 PM
    Does anyone know if there would be some kind of record about
    when and how many times we have spoken to the IIO.

    Like will a IIO be able to look at one's receipt# and say if they have spoken to an IIO earlier that day or whenever that is?

    Thank you.

    Well, Not sure on this, I'm just guessing there should definitely be a process for the IIO to logs the converse/update somewhere for a cases he is attending too and it will be available for other IO's too, if you have any followup's and call again.


    makeup ( Vicki Gunvalson Pictures vicki gunvalson boyfriend. images Vicki Gunvalson finds
  • images Vicki Gunvalson finds

  • smiledoc
    03-13 12:19 PM

    girlfriend Vicki Gunvalson | Reality vicki gunvalson boyfriend. Vicky Gunvalson Answers
  • Vicky Gunvalson Answers

  • vegasbaby
    02-28 10:27 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I used to work for company �a� which was a part of the bigger company �A�. There was another company �b� which was a part of the bigger company �B�.

    Now both companies A and B made a joint venture (JV) and made company �c� joining company �a� and �b�.

    Company A has 25% stake and company B has 75% stake in JV(Company "c"). The new formed company "c" has �new name�, all employees filed �new employment applications� and have �offered a new employment� with the new company �c�

    Now my question is as this company �c� is totally �new�, can I convert my EB3 case to EB2 and use company �a� experience and file for EB2 with company �c�


    Yes. As long as company C has a requirement for EB2 position.

    hairstyles Vicki Gunvalson, of The Real vicki gunvalson boyfriend. castmember Vicki Gunvalson
  • castmember Vicki Gunvalson

  • bruce
    01-21 09:02 PM
    I am trying to get a green card for the US. My parents are from east asia and I was born in Canada. I went to University in Maryland from 1992-96 and obtained my dental license. I am licensed in the US and intend to purchase a dental office soon. I will still be keeping my dental office in Canada for at least 1 year once I am able to work in the US. I heard about a investment visa however I am not investing more than $400k but it will employ at least 4 US nationals(ctizens). Can I still use the investment visa or can I get a visa for opening a secondary dental office in the US and still keep my existing office in Canada until I qualify for a green card. Also can anyone recommend a good lawyer. How much should it cost for me and my family(wife and 3 children ). Email me if you wish AT

    08-19 02:07 PM
    I have a generic question which some you might know the answer to:

    1) Why TSC is late in issuing receipt compared to NSC?
    2) Looks like more applicaiton were filed at NSC than at TSC, Why?
    3) Why even then TSC is late in issuing reciept?
    4) Which one is faster in approving 485, TSC or NSC?
    5) Does any body know how many application each service center recieved during the VB fiasco?

    01-15 01:59 PM
    Sec. 45. 2 Priority date of applicants.

    As it sound to me It means PD of primary applicant will be the PD of spouse and child.

    I did not follow.

    Anyway this is the situation. I'm in EB3 with a PD Dec 2002. DH is in EB2 with a PD in 2006. Can he file I-485 for us using my PD according to the above law?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment