Monday, June 27, 2011

tattoo lettering designs

images tattoo lettering font styles. tattoo lettering designs. Tattoo Letter Designs - Tattoo
  • Tattoo Letter Designs - Tattoo



  • meridiani.planum
    11-19 02:21 AM
    inline...
    I have H1 visa and my company started processing my GG. They published some ads, and in August applied for the LC. It turned out that they used EB3. They said that LC would be ready by February next year. Then it will take 4 years minimum for other steps. I was very surprised that I was EB3 but not EB2.

    I have couple of questions:

    1. How long does it take if to process it using EB3... 4 years, 5 years?
    --its going to take 2-3 years before you can file,then another couple of years perhaps. So yea 4-5 years

    2. How long does it take if to process it using EB2? I am from Russia.
    --if EB2 remains current (it has inthe past, andwill likely remain current in the future also) say an year or 18 months. Thats been the typical time, and also processing dates cameout today and NSC is for instance claiming they are now doing July 2007 cases

    3. Is it possible to switch to EB2 somehow?
    --u will need to redo the LC stage.

    4. If I apply one more time now using Eb2, would it be faster? I will lose time for LC processing.

    --see below

    5. At what step of GC processing can I change a compamy that I work for?
    --6 months after filing the I-485. safer to wait for teh I140 to also be approved by that point. (the law says your I-140 must be 'approvable'. I-140s are taking 12-18 months

    If I were in your place, I would drop this LC and file the one in EB2 asap.





    wallpaper Tattoo Letter Designs - Tattoo tattoo lettering designs. 2011 Tattoo Letter Designs - Tattoo tattoo lettering designs. tattoo
  • 2011 Tattoo Letter Designs - Tattoo tattoo lettering designs. tattoo



  • willigetgc?
    12-09 01:29 PM
    EB2 India - No movement 08/May/2006
    Eb3 India - 10 day movement 22/Jan/2002 to 1/Feb/2002





    tattoo lettering designs. tattoo lettering styles.
  • tattoo lettering styles.



  • rb_248
    01-18 09:01 PM
    Mine got approved in 6 months....Receipt Date - 7/5/2006: approval date 1/4/2007





    2011 2011 Tattoo Letter Designs - Tattoo tattoo lettering designs. tattoo tattoo lettering designs. Tattoo Lettering Designs
  • Tattoo Lettering Designs



  • danila
    07-27 10:04 AM
    I do not have a memo or web link, however, when I went for my fingerprinting appointment I asked about the interim EAD of the processing time dragged for my husband.

    I was told that there are no facilities at any local USCIS offices for the production of interim EAD's. If your application goes beyond the 90 day time limit, you have two choices. Go to the local office and ask them to send an email to the service center to ask for them to process quickly or issue interim EAD, or call the 1 800 number directly of the service center and cut out the middle man.

    I've heard that too, no more interim EADs. I was just commenting on the text of the post.



    more...


    tattoo lettering designs. pictures tattoo designs for
  • pictures tattoo designs for



  • dpsg
    03-06 08:46 PM
    Buddy,
    I know pessimism sometimes is hard on people who is giving everything to cause... But again concentrate on work we are doing. Ignore doom/gloom
    from some members, because if you show them light at the end of tunnel,
    many sitting on the fences will join... again suggest don't worry about it &
    concentrate on goals/objectives.

    good luck.





    tattoo lettering designs. lettering tattoo designs.
  • lettering tattoo designs.



  • ghost
    06-22 03:25 PM
    Before this thread spirals into a controversial discussion, I'd like to clarify that some members may be desperate to see the results but they have to understand that it will take time. So be patient and please stop writing accusing posts, even if you mean it in a lighter vein. It will do no good to any of us.

    Any one who understands how american politics work should realize that we are in a conundrum and the best way to get out of this is to recruit more members to represent us.

    Now dont waste time posting useless messages like this one:p on this forum and divert your energy towards recruiting new members.

    Mods, if possible, please delete the un-related messages from this post. Thanks!



    more...


    tattoo lettering designs. script writing tattoos. tattoo
  • script writing tattoos. tattoo



  • arunsush
    02-01 11:31 AM
    Anyone knows a good attorney in PA/NJ area? Though location is not that important but service is.

    Check your PM.





    2010 tattoo lettering styles. tattoo lettering designs. tattoo lettering font styles.
  • tattoo lettering font styles.



  • dba9ioracle
    03-17 02:51 PM
    With out a GC, you may not get the best rate. But you sure can get a mortgage loan while in H1/EAD.

    When you shop around ask for rate quote and that time they won't ask your immigration status. If bank changes the rate based on your immi status, do not go with them.

    I bought the house while I was on H1 4 years back (I am still using my H1 and I have an EAD now) and nobody asked me my imm status. I submitted the document at the time of doing paperwork but it did not change my rate. I got the best rate based on my credit from wells fargo.

    good luck



    more...


    tattoo lettering designs. Tattoo Lettering
  • Tattoo Lettering



  • go_guy123
    01-15 11:51 PM
    Unless the country cap is removed from EB immigration - things will not change for folks from India.

    Have you noticed that when it comes to giving amnesty, there is always a special clause that exempts illegals from country caps? Ever wonder why?

    because most of the illegals are from a few handful countries mainly mexico





    hair Tattoo Lettering Designs tattoo lettering designs. images Tattoo Lettering
  • images Tattoo Lettering



  • mbartosik
    03-12 03:33 PM
    I am in ROW, EB2 if they processed the interfiling, EB3 if not, with a PD of Dec 2002, and receipt date of 5 May 2007.

    My application was filed with Nebraska Service center, they moved to Texas (with SRC* receipt number), they moved back to Nebraska in October 2007.

    Even on EB3 my PD is now current.
    When they passed 60 days late according to processing times I raised a service request. They claim that they have 45 days to respond. Their 45 days will be up on Thursday, and I still have no response.

    So here is my plan...
    On Thursday call again. Raise another service request?
    Make an Info pass appointment ? - not sure IO could tell me more in person than over phone.
    On Thursday go see Congressman's office.
    Come May 2008 (one year since filing I485) if there is still no suitable reply to service request file WOM. Their lack of response to service request should annoy the judge hopefully.

    When I last spoke with an IO she thought that the notice date on the transfer notice was the processing date to use (Oct 2007) not the receipt date on it (May 2007). I believe she is plain wrong, and she was silent when I asserted that I believed she was wrong, and that's why the original receipt date is kept on the transfer notice. If someone has a link to the USCIS rule on this it would be helpful.

    Any comments please?



    more...


    tattoo lettering designs. tattoo letter font.
  • tattoo letter font.



  • xgoogle
    06-24 08:10 AM
    Posted on both sections.... no response yet... pls help. :confused:





    hot pictures tattoo designs for tattoo lettering designs. hair Tattoo Lettering Styles
  • hair Tattoo Lettering Styles



  • GC08
    04-08 09:56 AM
    If the law is changed. All dates will be current. if it's not changed your date from 2005 means squat. There are abt 200K ppl in the line ahead of you.. no way you are getting anything this life.. maybe you can leave your PD in inheritance to your kid born in India :)
    So your GC process shouldn't be a factor.. you got great offer.. leave..!

    Go for the better job... Nobody knows what's going to happen. I wish I had done that 3 years ago. :(

    This is especially true considering the uncertain, erratic nature of U.S. immigration. The only thing you can do is to grap whatever is "certain" to you right now. Otherwise, you may get stuck with a bad job, a bad company, a bad boss and still not getting your green card, either because of the backlog or unforeseen lay-off. At that time, you will realize you have got nothing... That feeling really sucks!!! :mad:



    more...


    house (Letter Tattoo Designs) tattoo lettering designs. chinese tattoo lettering
  • chinese tattoo lettering



  • indyanguy
    08-07 10:43 AM
    While I agree that yours is a genuine case, I must say that you are asking a wrong question. How do one know when would your recipt come out from USCIS? No one has a crystal ball dude...Think before you send out a question there.....

    I understand that one cannot guess when USCIS sends out receipts. All I wanted to know was if there will be different receipts sent out for LC/140/485 and if the processing will be done simultaneously or separately.





    tattoo lettering tattoo designs. tattoo lettering designs. tattoo lettering designs.
  • tattoo lettering designs.



  • telekinesis
    10-22 09:45 PM
    Oh how I miss my Playstation :*(



    more...


    pictures script writing tattoos. tattoo tattoo lettering designs. Tattoo Lettering Styles
  • Tattoo Lettering Styles



  • vedicman
    08-30 09:08 AM
    My wife got hers from:

    Josef Silny & Associates | Foreign Credential Evaluations (http://www.jsilny.com/html/foreign.htm)

    The school actually asked to use them.

    Yes, same experience with us. The school had some evaluators and they are the only ones that are considered, so check with the university for the list first.





    dresses hair Tattoo Lettering Styles tattoo lettering designs. small tattoo lettering
  • small tattoo lettering



  • Lisap
    08-02 04:21 PM
    I have been reading posts on here and I think I am more confused than ever now. People are talking about 180 days? 180 days from what and for what? I have a call in to my lawyer but hes hard to reach.... So maybe you guys can clarify for me? I have an approved labor cert w/ priority date of July 06. Sent my app and my husbands app to the NSC on June 27th for our 485 & 765 (the work authorization for both). So what now? I will get a receipt date, then eventually a notice for fingerprints and then my work authorization? And then what - we eventually will get our green card? When does your change in status occur? once you get the green card? or once my 485 is pending? Thank you for your help in advance, Lisa



    more...


    makeup Tattoo Lettering tattoo lettering designs. (Letter Tattoo Designs)
  • (Letter Tattoo Designs)



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-26 12:55 PM
    There's a user named 'whermygc' on page 10 of .





    girlfriend tattoo lettering designs. tattoo lettering designs. 18 tattoo designs letters
  • 18 tattoo designs letters



  • SAPGURU
    01-05 08:21 AM
    Well, I won't blame you guys for your decision if things do not work out. I know that it is very difficult to predict , I am going to go with EB2 06 .Just wanted to know what you would do if you were in my shoes.





    hairstyles tattoo letter font. tattoo lettering designs. wallpaper tattoo lettering
  • wallpaper tattoo lettering



  • siravi
    11-15 04:46 PM
    yes he is Math teacher.
    What is process of getting H1B. Is they are applicable for H1B or they need diff VISA. then what is the process of getting that. or if they are applicable for H1b then it is the same process as for S/W Prof.

    sdudeja: I sent you PM, Please look it

    Is any other thing which we need to take care about.
    Thanks

    I am a teacher at an NGO. I am not sure if I understood your question, but hope this helps,,,
    First, you have to comply with the state procedures for teacher certification and eligibility. You need the work/H1B visa; the procedure is same as that for all other jobs. The school/orgaization should be ready/willing to sponsor one for a work visa.

    sdudeja, nice to meet another teacher on the forum!





    gc_check
    07-19 10:17 AM
    I have to apply for my wife as my derivative of 485. My 485 was approved on July 8th 2010. Below is the timeline

    July 1st - Applied Wife's 485
    July 8th - My 485 was approved
    July 13th - Wife's 485 Denied due to outdated forms
    July 14th - My H1, Wife's H4 and I-94 Expired
    July 19th - Planning on sending a new 485 application for spouse

    I'm mainly concerned about two things
    1. Is she out of status for 5 days from July 14th to 19th
    2. Can I still apply her as a derivative, as my 485 is already approved.

    Thank you,

    You can still apply for 485 since your wife is in US and also their is a 180 days window you can apply for 485 even the primary is approved on certain cases, Contact an attorney and apply asap without any delay and also have a document with all details. It is still possible to file 485 for your spouse.





    paskal
    02-22 06:35 PM
    you cannot apply for an H4 until your waiver is complete
    does not matter how long you are on a J1, once you get one, you are a marked man.
    similarly there is no question of filing a 485, even if you could file it there cannot be an approval till the waiver is done, likely will be rejected.
    do please ask an attorney though.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment